Death of loved one overseas

Death of a loved one overseas

“If a loved one passes away outside of Singapore, what do I do? “

Establish the exact location of your loved one and whether any doctor has issued the death certificate. Get in touch with the local authorities or embassy. Decide if the family wants to have repatriation of the remains or just the cremated remains back in the home country.

Flying Home, a subsidiary of Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors, specializes in providing repatriation of mortal/ cremated remains services around the world. Flying Home has vast experience handling cases across Asia, Europe, and the United States. The team of experienced consultants is available 24/7 to provide assistance and support, carry out repatriations according to various different regulations and being respectful of the different cultures, traditions, and religions. Please contact us at 62530001 or visit Our staff will be able to provide further assistance and coordination for the repatriations process.