Funeral home tours in December 2021 (cancelled)
Latest update (3/12/2021):
We regret to inform everyone of the cancellation of our funeral home tours on 11th December 2021. This is because of the sudden prevalence of the new Omicron strain of COVID-19. We are taking this step on the abundance of caution.
We thank everyone for the interest in wanting to visit us and to learn about dying, death, and funerals. We want to meet all of you and share about the funeral profession, but your safety and well-being, and also of our staff, is our utmost priority.
An email has been sent to affected participants on details of the cancellation. All participants will receive a full refund. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for assistance and enquiries.
When the COVID-19 situation stabilises, we hope to start the funeral home tours again.
Once again, thank you for your interest in our tours this December.
We hope to see you at our other events.
Do follow us on Facebook (@AngChinMohFuneralDirectors) and Instagram (@angchinmoh_funeraldirectors) for the latest news.
Stay safe and take care.
This December, you will get an opportunity to visit our funeral home and embalming facility. You will also be able to chat with our funeral professionals who work tirelessly behind-the-scenes to serve grieving families. Come join us and learn about dying, death and funerals. It will be an experience like no other!
A portion of the ticket sales proceeds will go to Lions Befrienders, a charity providing friendship and care for seniors.
*Tours will be held at Flying Home, a sister company of Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors.
(*Please read our Terms and Conditions below before puchasing the tickets. Thank you.)
11th Dec 2021, 4.30pm – 6pm
11th Dec 2021, 8pm – 9.30pm
#01-1345A, 4 Toa Payoh Industrial Park, 319056
Price per ticket:
*Terms and Conditions (updated on 18 Nov 2021):
1. All ticket sales are final. There will be no refund if you wish to cancel your tickets.
2. The tickets sold are for the published event date and time. There will be no refunds for no shows and latecomers.
3. A minimum of 15 registrants is required for the tour to proceed. If less than 15 registrants sign up for a tour session, Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors Pte Ltd (ACMFD) reserves the right to postpone or cancel the tour session. Registrants will be informed by 9th December 2021 if the tour is postponed or cancelled. If the tour is cancelled, registrants who have paid for the tour tickets will be refunded the price of the ticket and Eventbrite fees. The refund should return to the registrant’s original payment method within 5-7 business days. The tour sessions may be subjected to cancellation and changes due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event of postponement and changes to the itinerary of the tour, ACMFD will provide registrants alternate tour dates and updates as soon as possible.
4. To prevent disruption to the other participants, latecomers may be denied entry to the event.
5. To enter the tour premises, participants must have completed the full regimen of vaccination at least 2 weeks before the tour date, and have had their vaccination records captured in MOH’s national IT systems; OR, obtain, at their own cost, and show proof of, a valid negative COVID-19 Test Result. The validity of a negative COVID-19 Test result is 24 hours from the time the participant was registered at the testing premises to take the test. Patrons will be permitted for entry if the validity period covers the duration of their visit. A valid negative COVID-19 test result refers to a negative PCR or ART test administered or supervised by MOH-approved COVID-19 Test Providers. Negative results obtained from self-administered ART test and self-administered ART test performed under supervision by parties other than MOH-approved COVID-19 test providers are not recognised for Pre-Event Testing (PET). PET will not be provided at the tour premises.
6. Participants must abide by all prevailing Safe Management Measures stipulated by the government while in the tour premises. ACMFD reserves all rights to refuse entry to participants who fail to comply with the conditions of entry to the tour premises as outlined in point 5, as well as any other additional measures as stipulated by the Singapore government at any time. Tickets will not be refunded if participants are refused entry because of a failure to comply with the conditions of entry to the tour premises as outlined in clause 5.
7. By agreeing to participate in the event, participants indemnify ACMFD for any injury, loss or damage or due to the negligence on his/her part of the children under his/her charge during the event.
8. Facilitators will brief participants at the start of the tour. Participants must abide by the house rules set out by ACMFD. If the participant cannot abide by the house rules, the participant agrees to leave the tour immediately with no ticket refunds given. Participants must agree to apply Chatham House Rule and also agree to undertake to remove any pictures/videos immediately upon notification by ACMFD should ACMFD deems it as detrimental to reputation/image of ACMFD and/or the funeral profession and/or breaching the confidentiality of including and not limited to clients of ACMFD.
9. Designated areas will be announced at the start of the tour. Videos and photographs can only be taken in designated areas of the tour premises.
10. By purchasing tickets, you agree with our Privacy Statement. Read our Privacy statement here.
11. ACMFD reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.