At Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative workforce who strive to provide excellent customer service. Professionalism and attention to detail in every aspect of our work is something we all aspire to.
All Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors’ staff aim to continually provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations and letters of thanks and praise attest to the fact that our dedication to outstanding service is an integral part of our continued success.
Want to make a difference to the funeral trade?
Want to learn the social skills on how to assist families through tough times?
Want to contribute back to society?
Want to pick up new life skills that will make you feel rewarded?
Want to make a difference to the lives of people?
Feel like your career is stagnant and looking to make a career switch and do something that gives you an accomplished sense of satisfaction?
Like to work together with a dedicated team?
Like traditions and want to learn more about it?
Have what it takes to make a difference to people’s lives?
Do not miss out this fantastic opportunity to kickstart or continue your career with us. Together, let us make a difference.
Working at Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors
If you think you’d enjoy being a member of our staff, we’d like to hear from you.
Important Qualities and Attributes to be an Ang Chin Moh Funeral Director employee:
- Able to calmly deal with emotional situations
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Technologically adept
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Value working in outstanding facilities with supportive staff
- Take pride in everything you do
- A calling to provide support and serve people in need
- Must be able to do transfers from residences, nursing homes, hospitals, cruise ships, or any other places where death occurs
- Must be willing to work varied shifts schedule including nights and weekends
- Have the fitness level required to carry out the physical demands of funeral industry positions – Able to lift a minimum of 25kg
- Obtain relevant information of client
- Provide good phone support to client esp. during the initial stage of shifting
- Understand the circumstances of death of deceased
- Understand the wishes / plans of client
- Explain clearly the process flow & necessary preparations to client
- Possess good knowledge of company products & services (casket, urns, funeral requisite)
- Possess good knowledge of religious beliefs/rituals
- Good listening skills & with empathy
- Good coordination with funeral arrangements (liaising with service providers, operations department)
- Prompt reminders to client & follow up with client request
- Provide fair & transparent prices to client
- Visitation of wake & occasional ground supervision
- Gather feedback forms written by client
- Review feedback forms & come up with considerable actions to refine the elements
- Derive customer attitude & trends (sales preference, inclination) through statistics report
- Uphold the integrity & reputation of organisation
- Knowledge in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Basic computer knowledge
- Only Singaporeans and SPR need apply
- Able to multi-task
- Meticulous and detailed
- Able to work independently without supervision
- Good coordinating skills
- Preferably with class 3 driving license
- Transfer the dearly departed to funeral homes
- Obtain burial permits, necessary permits for repatriation and registration of deaths
- Place caskets in parlours or chapels prior to funerals
- Direct/escort mourners to parlours/chapels where funerals are being held
- Perform a variety of tasks during funerals to assist funeral directors and ensure that services run smoothly as planned
- Issue and store funeral equipment
- Arrange floral offerings or lights around caskets
- Act as pallbearers
- General maintenance duties for funeral homes
- Other adhoc duties as assigned
- Knowledge in both written and spoken in English and Mandarin
- Able to do shift work and work on Public Holidays
- Official working hours from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm but must be comfortable in working overtime (when needed). Overtime will be paid accordingly to MOM EA
- Basic computer knowledge
- Able to multi-task and work independently without supervision
- Proactive and well organized
- Attention to details
Email your resume to us at email@example.com !
FUNERAL PROFESSIONAL IS NOT JUST A PROFESSION, IT’S A CALLING.
Let us help you answer your calling here.