At Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors, we pride ourselves on having a collaborative workforce who strive to provide excellent customer service. Professionalism and attention to detail in every aspect of our work is something we all aspire to.
All Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors’ staff aim to continually provide a service that exceeds our client’s expectations and letters of thanks and praise attest to the fact that our dedication to outstanding service is an integral part of our continued success.
Want to make a difference to the funeral trade?
Want to learn the social skills on how to assist families through tough times?
Want to contribute back to society?
Want to pick up new life skills that will make you feel rewarded?
Want to make a difference to the lives of people?
Feel like your career is stagnant and looking to make a career switch and do something that gives you an accomplished sense of satisfaction?
Like to work together with a dedicated team?
Like traditions and want to learn more about it?
Have what it takes to make a difference to people’s lives?
Do not miss out this fantastic opportunity to kickstart or continue your career with us. Together, let us make a difference.
Working at Ang Chin Moh Funeral Directors
If you think you’d enjoy being a member of our staff, we’d like to hear from you.
Important Qualities and Attributes to be an Ang Chin Moh Funeral Director employee:
- Able to calmly deal with emotional situations
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Technologically adept
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Value working in outstanding facilities with supportive staff
- Take pride in everything you do
- A calling to provide support and serve people in need
- Must be able to do transfers from residences, nursing homes, hospitals, cruise ships, or any other places where death occurs
- Must be willing to work varied shifts schedule including nights and weekends
- Have the fitness level required to carry out the physical demands of funeral industry positions – Able to lift a minimum of 25kg